[Malte] Changement d'adresses mail
Bonjour ,

je modifie mon adresse mail, voici la nouvelle:

marie_therese.solbes(at)yahoo.fr

merci et bonne journée
  Répondre
A little more information please, who is this? sorry but how do we know of each other?
  Répondre
HELLO DAVID

if you are registered to the site ....you will automatically receive ALL the messages EVEN IF you are not concerned by tha family or the messages

you can select NOT TO RECEIVE MESSAGE and go to read when you feel like it to read directly on the forum

you can also select : only receive special notice ...

it is time to go to bed in australia ????

j explique à David comment faire pour ne pas recevoir tous les messages

David est concerné par les MORELLO son patronyme MAIS AUSSI PAR LES BIGENI DE gOZO

josyanne
  Répondre
The time is approx 6 p.m in Australia, very wet and a lot colder than normal for this time of year.

I often read the messages from the group and must say what a dedicated group it is.

I had to transfer your last doc with photos of original's to my sons small laptop because my computer does not have the appropriate software to open it, due to the small screen it is hard to grasp, so I have spoken to my eldest living In Sydney to see if I send it to him he may be able to put it on something I can open on my computer with, if not he will copy it and re send as
photo then I can have a really good look at it.

I feel a bit embarrassed that you help me so much and I have little to give back In return.

Kindest regard David.
  Répondre
Hello

why dont you put it on a USB key and go to a printer or an internet café ? they will do it for you and it will be much quicker

'mettez les doc sur une clé uSB et allez les faire imprimer à la boutique internet à coté ? '

josyanne

HELLO DAVID

if you are registered to the site ....you will automatically receive ALL the messages EVEN IF you are not concerned by that family or the messages

you can select NOT TO RECEIVE MESSAGE and go to read when you feel like it to read directly on the forum

you can also select : only receive special notice ...

it is time to go to bed in australia ????

j explique à David comment faire pour ne pas recevoir tous les messages

David est concerné par les MORELLO son patronyme MAIS AUSSI PAR LES
BIGENI DE gOZO

josyanne
  Répondre
My way is easier as I live some 70 Km away from the nearest Internet cafe, thanks for the thought.Oh can I print directly from a USB ,I have the information on one now and will try it in my printer, Im not that clued up on modern technology.
  Répondre
Merci josyanne !
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)