[Malte] Bonnici Family of Mansourah, Egypte
Hello,

I am trying to find the Maltese lineage of my great-great-grandmother, Carmena Bonnici, who was born in Mansourah, Egypte. Carmena was born around the year ~1875 in Mansourah to parents Salvatore Bonnici and Victoria (?). Carmena's siblings were: Victoria, Marianna, Alexandre and John (Giovanni).

Carmena Bonnici was married to Selim Michaca and they had one daughter, Marie Michaca (my great-grandmother).
Victoria Bonnici had a son and a daughter - I only know that her son was Georges (?).
John (Giovanni) Bonnici was married to Catherine Souriet(?) and had 2 children: Raymond & Maude (both ended up in England).
Alexandre Bonnici was married to Jeannette Souriet(sister of Catherine Souriet) and had the following children: Salvatore (went to England), Basile (went to Canada), Louise (went to Canada), and Francois (went to Canada). 

I was hoping to possibly find this family's connection to Malta, including which town Salvatore Bonnici was from in Malta before immigrating to Mansourah, Egypt, as well as his wife Victoria's family, dates, family tree from Malta, etc.

Any help would be so much appreciated!!

Best,

Paul T.
  Répondre
Hello everyone,

Paul:

Your case is not simple as we don't know Salvatore's home town.

I have noted your tree on Geni.com.

Have you tried to obtain his marriage certificate with Vittoria in Mansourah?

I think an autosomal DNA test at MyHeritage would bring you some interesting Matches.

In the Geneanum-Malta-Passports database, you'll find Passports to Egypt, but not for the period that concerns you (1850-1875). I recommend that you contact Mark CARUANA, who may have further information on Passports to Egypt.

caruanamark@optusnet.com.au
  Répondre
For passports, from 1870 to 1930 => http://arkivji.org.mt/atom2/index.php/mi...plications
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)