[Malte] Parrocca Hal Lija
Bonjour,

Dans Geneanum, sur les 105.900 baptêmes il n'y en a aucun de la paroisse de Lia-Lija, quelqu'un sait-il quelle en est la raison ? Destruction des registres ? Rassemblés sous B'Kara ? Inaccessibles ? Je sais qu'ils n'ont pas non plus été microfilmés, ni disponibles sur Maltadiocese.

Ma famille en est originaire sur plusieurs générations autour de 1600, et j'ai eu un premier bon contact avec la paroisse, serait-ce bien si j'arrivais à prendre en photo tous les actes de baptêmes de 1594 à 1644 par exemple ?

Cyril Bartolo
  Répondre
Bonjour Cyril

Tout simplement car nous n’avons pas de registre sur Lia

Lorsque je traite les légations ou des notaires ou des arbres anciens et que je trouve des dates de baptêmes je les rajoute,

Bon we

Cordialement

Christiane
  Répondre
Bonjour Christiane,

Je ne sais pas encore comment ma recherche va se dérouler, mais si je suis en mesure de photographier un registre de baptême de Lia, est-ce que cela vous intéresse pour Geneanum ?

Si oui je suis preneur de tout conseil: définition/taille des photos, objectif de prise de vue, etc.

Très bon week-end,

Cyril
  Répondre
Bonjour Cyril

Et comment que ça nous intéresse, vous faites des photos toutes simples et on fera en sorte de les interprêter et de les mettre dans un fichier excel

Merci d’avance

Christiane
  Répondre
Bonjour Christiane
J'ai quelques problèmes pour trouver un ancêtre.
J'aime votre aide s'il vous plaît si c'est possible.
Je sais que vous êtes passionné par les arbres généalogiques, la recherche, la traduction, etc.
J'aimerais trouver les archives de mes ancêtres.
Quelles applications et comment les utiliser? (Je continue à perdre les applications françaises)
De nombreuses archives se trouvent dans les archives de l'église de Malte. Où puis-je chercher les disparus?
J'ai retrouvé ma famille perdue (disparue depuis 180 ans)et j'aimerais savoir ce qui les séparait. J'ai eu une idée, mais trouver les pièces manquantes est difficile.
180 ans de séparation, j'ai trouvé il y a environ 18 mois. Mais le temps de les trouver est plus de 20 ans.
Votre aide je suis heureux.

Meilleures salutations
Vincent Xuereb

Hello Christiane,

I have a few problems in finding an ancestor.

I like your assistance please if it's possible.

I know you are passionate with Family trees, Research, Translating, etc.

I would like to find my ancestors records.

Which apps and how to use them? (I keep loosing the french apps)

A lot of records are found in Malta's church archives. Where else do I look for the missing ones?

I found my lost family (Missing for 180 years)and I would like to find out what seperated them. I got an idea but finding the missing pieces is hard.

180 years seperation I found about 18 months ago. But the time finding them is over 20 years.

Your help I houner with joy.

Kindest Regards

Vincent Xuereb
  Répondre
Bonjour

Merci pour votre message, pour vous aider il faudrait avoir un arbre ou quelques renseignements

Je sais que vous avez déjà effectué beaucoup de recherches et si vous n’avez pas pu avancer plus c’est que peut être il n’y a plus de renseignement ?

Donnez nous des pistes de recherches, nom prénom et date

Bonne journée

Cordialement

Christiane
  Répondre
Hello Christine,

I hope someone can help me find more about one of my Great Grandfathers Francesco Xuereb in which somehow was separated/lost for 180 years.

About a year ago Anne Marie Xuereb contacted me from France and she got the same Great Grandfather (Both sides of the family knew of someone travelled to Australia and returned back to get Married. - [from where he boarded to go to Australia and where he returned too, I don’t know]).

Note:________ A Salvatore Xuereb (Could be his father)travelled alone from Port Marseilles (Unassisted Passenger Lists 1826-1922)on board a vessel name, El Kantara arriving at Port Sydney Australia on 25 May 1822.

After 180 years I found that he had another two brothers Andrea Laurent and Cajetan Pascal Xuereb Plus more (about 3 Brothers and a Sister).

I give you some Names and Dated in an endeavour of finding more about his birth, death and family etc.

My Great Grandfathers Name is: Francesco Xuereb (b abt. 1839. [Could be in Qormi, Malta]. That’s where his parents got married and his brothers born/Baptised – d?).

His Father: Salvatore Xuereb (b 28 Jan 1788, Valletta, Malta - d?).

His Mother: Paola de Gabrieli (b abt 1800 - d?). Married 7 Aug 1825 Qormi, Malta.

His Brother: Andre Laurent (b 14 May 1840 [Qormi, Malta?] - d 18 Dec 1895 Philippeville, Algeria).

His Brother: Cajetan Pascal (b 4 Jul 1848 Qormi, Malta - d 16 Jul 1901 Philippeville, Algeria).

Because of Famine and Disease.

Family and Friends packed their seeds and belonging and went to Algeria.

A short story from Anne-Marie Xuereb: In Algeria. The elders spoke little, especially not to the children, everything was a secret.

The papers of the boat (.........)were written in Maltese, nobody, in each port, being able to translate them, prohibition of docking, after a few weeks, going along the coast, Rusicade/Philippeville accepted the passengers and cargo, unfortunately, the seeds have rotten. (You either go back or stay and start at zero again)They decided to stay.

After several years, this is confirmed by the progress of the profession of marriage certificates, over time.

Further Note: On Maltese documents, the profession is never indicated. We had to look for somewhere to live, elsewhere because of Malta’s famine.

At the time there were epidemics, poor harvests and families were numerous.

There are other siblings to Andre and Cejetan with No DOB etc. Are: (Most Likely born in Philippeville, Algeria):-

Francesca, Andrea, Antonio, Carmelo another Francesco-must have died young.

His Wife: Marianna Agius (b about 1839 and d?)

Her Father: Michele Agius.

Her Mother: Carmela Agius nee Azzopardi.

A Further note: Salvatore XUEREB b 1798 was previously married to Nicolina Bonavia (b 1798 Porto Salvo, Valletta, Malta - d?)Married 12 Jun 1818 Valletta, Malta.

It will be nice to find some things about Francesco or, any additional information about the Family and How? or Why? The Family drifted apart or Lost all these years.

Sincerely Yours

Vincent Xuereb
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :