[Malte] Salvatore Camilleri & Agata Ciantar
I am looking for any children of Salvatore Camilleri & Agata Ciantar who were married in Siggiewi Malta in about 1594. Any help would be great...Thanks
  Répondre
You would have to contact the Siggiewi parish and hope that the priest is kind enough to look up the marriage and email you back.parrocca.siggiewi(at)maltadiocese.org

It looks like they also have a facebook group,

Parro??a San Nikola Si??iewi  
  Répondre
This tree is on family search but looks like just the direct line that you have with no children.The parish of Zurrieq is online on the archives.maltadiocese.org website and you can find all the information you need on there.

If you need help please let me know and I can look for specific families.

Siggiewi is unfortunately a pain in the butt - I know because that is where my Gatt's are from.

I was lucky enough to email the parish and my email was given to someone who had previously worked as a clerk and he replied to me and did all the lookups for me.

You can email me privately and I will give you his email address and you can try contacting him and appealing to his better nature and see if he would look for you. He was the one that compiled all the indexes for Siggiewi so knows those records intimately, lol.

My email is maxciaselway(at)gmail.com

Good luck, it takes time crawling through those parish registers but it is worth it.

All the best

Rachel
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)