[Malte] Camilleri cousins.
I am not sure if I posted this correctly or not yesterday, so I am trying again. I hope nobody minds.

I am looking for siblings to Filomena Camilleri from the attached tree, or any other connections to the Camilleris on the tree.

Thanks...Dave Lambert (grenadier1961(at)sky.com)
  Répondre
Please forgive me for posting this again, but I am not sure if I am doing it correctly.

I am looking for siblings to Filomena Camilleri from the attached tree, or any other connections to the Camilleris from the tree.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards...Dave Lambert (grenadier1961(at)sky.com)..
  Répondre
The only thing I can suggest is that you use the archive website to find children. Zebbug has birth death and marraiges on it.www.archives.maltadiocese.org

You can make a free account. The website has microfilmed versions of the parish records so they are handwritten and in Latin but once you know some basic words like baptise, son/daughter, godfather etc and figure out the format, they are easy enough to use.

All the best

Rachel

ps. I looked at Floriana and it doesn't look like there are any birth or marriage records. You may want to try calling or emailing the parish. Their is a website that gives the information for each parish in Malta
  Répondre
Hi - where is the tree?I have some Camilleri in my tree.
  Répondre
Just joining in with regard to Floriana. For some reason which I used to know but have since forgotten, Floriana originally was not a parish in it's own right but came under st Paul shipwrecked so you may find what you are looking for there.

Regards
  Répondre
Thanks Ed. I am aware about Floriana and St Pauls. I have searched many times through the archives, but still can not find any connections. I just thought that someone in this group could recognize some of the names on the tree and could give me a few ideas .... My search continues.

Regards ... Dave.
  Répondre
my tree was sent with my original message as an attachment. Here it is again.
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)