[Malte] Serra family
Hello

I am researching my Serra family and your transcripts have helped me to trace them back to Gozo in the 1600's with probable origins in France. My great great grandfather Giovanni Serra emigrated to Smyrna in the 1830's and I have had more difficulty finding later records in Cospicua and no answer when I have contacted the parish. I do have this page showing marriages April to November 1795 (looks like 1792 on the page but is 1795)in Cospicua which I would like to share.

Regards

Joyce Cully
  Répondre
Hello Joyce

is there a place where we can see your family tree ?

Antonio SERRA son of Michele and Maria CARUANA from Senglea

married to GIUGLIANO (or GIGLIANO)Caterina d° of Vincenzo and Anna CARUANA

In Cospicua 06 06 1795

I did notice your CARUANA which I am extremely interested in as I did go to those 2 parishes lots and lots of time to find mine CARUANA

actually I tried to collect all the CARUANA from there to be sure not to miss one !!!!

so I might have more concerning them

josyanne

je demande à Joyce si elle a un
arbre en ligne car les CARUANA de Cospicua et Senglea me concerne
  Répondre
Hello Josyanne

I have contributed my Maltese ancestry links to Smyrna on Geneanet to marmara2 (Marie Anne Marandet)but they end at my 4 great great grandparents -  Giovanni Serra married to Teresa Farrugia and Bernado Buttigieg married to Philomena Farrugia. I have reason to believe Teresa and Philomena were related. I have attached pedigrees for these ancestors and as you can see have not been able to find any information on either Maria or Anna Caruana.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Joyce
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)