[Tunisie] Marriage Records Brick Wall
(20-07-2022, 21:08)NSV a écrit : Hi,

I think you are on the right track.

The baptisms could contain the town where the parents came from.

No, there isn't other online source (unless another descendant made the same tree). And we are missing many data around 1900s.

You could try asking the Tunis church for the marriage with a range of years, maybe they will make a little search.

Do you have search in Series II or Part C of the italian registry ?
The baptisms that took place in Tunisia had been transcribed in the home town (Series II Part C), usually at the end of each registry. Be carefull, sometimes the transcription was made many years later.

So if the marriage took place in Sicily, in Tunisia or USA, the marriage will be normally, in all case in the home town registry too.

I supposed you have already check Marsala and Ali ?

N.

Thank you for replying! 

I’m not sure if I know what “series II or Part C” are? Are they separate records or is that information that is added later to the birth records? 

I Have been searching records on the family search site and the portale antenati of both Marsala and Ali. To be honest the records of Marsala are disorganized, damaged and not indexed. So I have been going page by page through thousands of records, but I don’t know if I’m looking in the right place. Ali is much easier. He is from Ali.  What type of record should I search for? I have seen the microfilm birth records for both GG. There doesn’t seem to be any updated information.

Oh I just looked up what part II is. I’m going to look.
  Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Marriage Records Brick Wall - par NSV - 20-07-2022, 21:08
RE: Marriage Records Brick Wall - par jenniferschmitt68@hotmail.com - 20-07-2022, 22:45

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)