[Malte] Another new member
Thank you both for your replies.

Regarding 'educata ab', I have also not seen this used elsewhere, although I have not read many records in detail. I agree it seems clear that she is not the daughter, but it is interesting that she bears the same name as her guardians.

On the same topic, regarding Joseph Debono, I also cannot find his marriage. I also struggled with his baptism. I think he may have been baptised Paulus. I know he was born around 1850s, and was the son of Francesco and Vincenza Buhagiar. I have found 9 children born to Francesco and Vincenza in Naxxar about this time--no Joseph, however there was a Paulus with Joseph as a middle name...

Eventually I have found some records using the Adami collection (familysearch website), but I find that collection difficult to navigate, and most of the records I browse do not seem to always be in chronological order.

I would be interested in the family trees there, but I think it would be difficult to find what I'm looking for.

Regarding the adoptions you mention in Birkirkara, Pat, are there any records of such adoptions, or is this based on personal knowledge?

Regards,

John
  Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
Another new member - par jd__87 - 09-05-2019, 00:13
Re: Another new member - par PAULSELWAY - 10-05-2019, 07:39
RE: Another new member - par stuart.stamp - 11-05-2019, 22:19
Re: Another new member - par jd__87 - 14-05-2019, 17:57
Re : Another new member - par stuart.stamp - 15-05-2019, 16:38
Re : Another new member - par PAULSELWAY - 14-05-2019, 22:24

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)