[Malte] BUSUTTIL Gaetano
vous l'avez pris où ce registre des âmes, il semble interessant !
Cordialement
christiane
  Répondre
Je l'ai trouvé ici
https://www.maltaparisharchives.org/catalog
sélectionner city "mdina" puis choisir type de doc ' status animarum '
plusieurs releves sont disponibles et sont très instructifs ils m'ont permis de bien avancer sur la famille de ma mère (Busuttil) .... mais on n'en veut toujours plus !! alors
Je contacterai Mr Lanfranco à l'occasion - j'ai quelques demandes en cours chez eux actuellement et je ne veux pas trop charger la "barque" pour l'instant
Bonne journée
  Répondre
Merci et bonnes recherches
Cordialement
christiane
  Répondre
[quote = "patrice.dubarre2" pid = '5627' dateline = '1592039418']
Good morning all,

I am looking for the ancestry of Gaetano Busuttil married to Carmela Azzopardi.
They will have 13 children between 1916 and 1934. (info found thanks to geneanum)
he will have had a second wedding with Paola Borg 

Will someone have a Gaetano Busuttil in these tablets that can match?
Thank you.
Thanks to Geneanum for these regular additions. Smile

Patrice
[/ quote]

Hello,  Gaetano Busuttil and Carmela Azzopardi were NOT married at the Mdina nor Rabat Parish.  Gaetano's second marriage to Paola Borg  was on 4th November 1938 and is registered at the Rabat Parish.  Gaetano's parents were Joseph and Gaetana Bugeja. Gaetano and Carmela's children were also baptised at Rabat. If you need more info please contact me.

Regards
  Répondre
Hello mary
Thank you for these informations.
Have you the mariage certificate of gaetano?thank you for the info about the second marriage.
Apppreciate.
Patrice

quote="mary.merga" pid='5664' dateline='1592482063']
[quote = "patrice.dubarre2" pid = '5627' dateline = '1592039418']
Good morning all,

I am looking for the ancestry of Gaetano Busuttil married to Carmela Azzopardi.
They will have 13 children between 1916 and 1934. (info found thanks to geneanum)
he will have had a second wedding with Paola Borg 

Will someone have a Gaetano Busuttil in these tablets that can match?
Thank you.
Thanks to Geneanum for these regular additions. Smile

Patrice
[/ quote]

Hello,  Gaetano Busuttil and Carmela Azzopardi were NOT married at the Mdina nor Rabat Parish.  Gaetano's second marriage to Paola Borg  was on 4th November 1938 and is registered at the Rabat Parish.  Gaetano's parents were Joseph and Gaetana Bugeja. Gaetano and Carmela's children were also baptised at Rabat. If you need more info please contact me.

Regards
[/quote]
  Répondre
Hello again!
I have found Gaetano and Maria Carmela Azzopardi's marriage registration at the Rabat Parish. Please forgive me for informing you that they were NOT married at the Rabat Parish. In fact they WERE married at Rabat on 18th April 1915. I missed it because Gaetano's name is written as Cajetanus. Maria Carmela's parents were Vincenzo and Carmela Micallef. Do you need a photo of their marriage certificate? Will that do??

Regards
  Répondre
hello Mary,
If you can share the document it will be great for all of us.
Thank you.Wink

(18-06-2020, 15:49)mary.merga a écrit : Hello again!
I have found Gaetano and Maria Carmela Azzopardi's marriage registration at the Rabat Parish.  Please forgive me for informing you that they were NOT married at the Rabat Parish.  In fact they WERE married at Rabat on 18th April 1915.  I missed it because Gaetano's name is written as Cajetanus.  Maria Carmela's parents were Vincenzo and Carmela Micallef.  Do you need a photo of their marriage certificate?  Will that do??

Regards
  Répondre
I will go to the parish and take a photo of it as soon as I can. Will get back to you soon!!!

Bye
  Répondre
Thanks Mary for your help and your involvement.

Georges
  Répondre
J'ai regardé le registre Mdina il n'y a pas ce mariage en 1915 !
Cordialement
christiane
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :