[Malte] Ressources disponibles sur Internet
You have wonderful resource, created by kind, hard-working people. Thank you. And thank you for sending through the printouts of the details of Daniel Kennedy's 1st and 3rd marriages. The entry in Geneanum for his third marriage, triggered a cascade of discoveries: his marriage to his first wife, Teresa Scerri, Teresa's parents' names and therefore her many levels of ancestry already in Geneanum but not connected with her, and Daniel Kennedy's birth and his parents' marriage in Ireland. Alas, no one seems to know anything about his second wife, Amelia Barbara. I cannot find any record of her marriage with Daniel Kennedy. It probably would have occurred in or around Valletta - Tarxien in the mid- to late 1880s just after Teresa died. I think Daniel and Amelia might have been married until about 1903, when presumably Amelia died. Keep up the good work !
  Répondre
Hi Theresa and John,

Thanks for your last messages.

To better follow this item of discussion, I will propose that you open a specific new message with a title like : Malte- KENNEDY family".
Indeed, the present exchanges are done within the section "Ressources disponibles sur Internet" which is very general.

Regards.
  Répondre
Bravo et merci
  Répondre
(15-12-2019, 09:56)christiane Charrel a écrit : Bonjour tout le monde
juste une petite info pour tous ceux qui ont des ancêtres à Zebbug de Malte
lors de la prochaine mise à jour, courant janvier 2020, il y aura un gros ajout de baptêmes
en effet entre la mise à jour du 05 décembre dernier et aujourd'hui, grâce au travail de quelques bénévoles nous avons pu rajouter plus de 1600 baptêmes et ce n'est pas fini il reste quelques années restant à traiter
je vous souhaite un bon dimanche 

Smile

Bonjour,

Nouvelle adhérente, je remercie toute l'équipe pour votre immense travail.
Ne suis pas encore habituée à maîtriser correctement tous les avantages de ce forum, je débute Huh et cherche ...

Encore tous mes remerciements et bonne fin de semaine.

FS  Smile
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)