[Malte] Zurrieq baptisms
I have an excel file of corrections/missing records for 1567-1607 (a lot of Darmanin records were not recorded on Geneanum).

Also 2800 baptisms for 1607-1650 in an excel file.

I think they would be a useful addition to the site so I have attached them.

Kind regards

Pat
  Répondre
Bonjour et merci

Je vais regarder ce que nous n’avons pas encore et les intégrer

Merci pour tous ceux qui auront le plaisir de retrouver leurs ancêtres en partie grâce à vous

Cordialement

christiane
  Répondre
thanks a lot

josyanne
  Répondre
Tu vas traiter ?
  Répondre
Thank's for that,

There are a lot of BDM that is not digitised in the church archives or lost forever due to the wars or fire sent to a location to be used as a fire starter in the cold.

Any information like this is a treasure.

So Please if anyone has anything to do with BDM whether it is digitised, excel or photocopied it's all welcome.

Even stories about a family/individual or occasion will be great.

Happy to add any missing/lost Family History.

This is how I found my missing Great Great Grandfather and his brothers etc that have been lost for over 160 years.

(A story I put online about Francesco Xuereb's Family Migrated to Australia in the mid-1800s. Francesco wanted to return to Malta because he wanted to merry). A Great Great Grandcousin answered my email Regarding her GG grandfather too went to Australia at that time and returned to Malta to Merry. He had two brothers Andre Laurent and Cajetan Pascal Xuereb with the same Parents of My Francesco Xuereb. The rest is history.

I now date back my Family History to the 1500s and beyond.

Kindest Regards

Vincent Xuereb
  Répondre
je n ai pas regardé encore
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :