[Malte] Law courts archives.
Hello,

I am searching for a decree dated 1893 regarding a change of family name. I have been advised to contact the Law courts archives .

I appreciate your help if you know how to get in touch with this archive or suggest someone you know who can help.

Lina G.
  Répondre
Perhaps this will be a good start...

http://www.justiceservices.gov.mt/courts...fault.aspx

I have used the 'contact the expert' link at one time to get a good and helpful reply

Best Regards

Colin

Victoria, Australia
  Répondre
Thanks Colin,

I browsed the link and posted my inquiry via the form. Hope I get a response.

On another note, are you familiar with Mr. Edwin Bonello president of the Melita Social Club Inc. located in Melbourne, Victoria?

Lina G.
  Répondre
  Répondre
Hope you are successful in your inquiry Lina.. I found them very helpful..

Regarding the Melita Social club. I know of it. It is located not too far from my mother's house, and the suburb where I used to live... from what I understand the majority of the membership consists of people and descendants of Maltese who originally came from Alexandria, Egypt....

I do not know Mr Edwin Bonello personally, though I have a recollection of his name.. do you have some connection or do you want me to try and contact for you?

I believe there is also another maltese social club that caters for Maltese from Tripoli.

Hope this is useful,

Regards

Colin
  Répondre
  Répondre
Thanks Colin,

I am interested in contacting him because he participated in the last convention for Maltese living abroad which was held in Malta back in 2015. He presented a paper relating to the Maltese citizenship act. So I would appreciate it if you or anyone on this forum are able to locate his email address. I searched online for his contact info but to no avail.

Regards,

Lina G.
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)