[Malte] Re : CALLUS & FARRUGIA - Casal Crendi/Zurrieq
hello Angela

from what i read the husband is not from Crendi : casal C ? or D (Duin ?)

son of 'Qdm = dead Gio Domenico and ' Grazia' ???

the wife daughter of Giuseppe and 'Claruzzia' ? from Crendi

I think you should search the census ?

I will have a look if I have it

Josyanne
  Répondre
I sent you the photo of the status 1681 Crendi (ages are approx)

Giuseppe CALLUS 69

wife Marietta 58

and son Gregorio 17 years old

josyanne
  Répondre
and I sent you the will made by Marietta

envoyé en privé le testament de Marietta nommant son fils Gregorio comme héritier et autres enfants

http://www.geneanum.com/malte/bases/notaires.html#

bonne recherche

Josyanne
  Répondre
Josyanne,

This is amazing. Thank you so much. I really thought I had reached the end of the tree!

However I could not find Marietta's family in the census. I will look again under Giovanni Farrugia as stated in her Will in case I missed it. Also so useful to have her other children's names.

Thank you.

Angela
  Répondre
glad you are happy

Have you noticed that Marietta is said née CALLUS daughter of Giovanni - BIG MISTAKE she is née VELLA daughter of Giovanni and Vincenza BUSSUTIL married in 1618-

your first CALLUS

Josyanne
  Répondre
gone to quickly

your first CALLUS is Angelo Mro married to Speranza around 1570 from Crendi

josyanne
  Répondre
Hi Josyanne,

Sorry you have lost me now. I cannot see which records you are referring to. Can you explain please?

I have so far:

Marriage 18 Sept 1688, Zurrieq - Gregorio Callus, son of Josephi Callus of Crendi (deceased)and Marietta/Maruzza Farrugia, dau of ? Gio Domenico (deceased)& G.. or C..

Census - Crendi 1681 photo 79 - Joseph Callus age 69, wife Marietta age 58 and son Gregorio 17.

Will - 16 April 1691

Marietta, widow of Giuseppe (Joseph)Callus, son of Giovanni Callus of Crendi (have I interpreted that right?), heir Bartolomea, widow of Battista Grech, her daughter, her son, heir Gregorio, Francesca, wife of Antonio Tabone and Caterinella, wife of Domenico, her daughter/s?

So if I understand correctly, you have found Gregorio's mother Marietta is the daughter of Giovanni Vella. I think I may have missed something - could you resend the link /image for this please?

Many thanks,

Angela
  Répondre
Update - I think I have found the connections you made leading back to Angelo Callus. Many thanks.

A further question, what does the MRO after Angelo mean please?
  Répondre
I am sending on you mail box all the détails

josyanne
  Répondre
Mro = Maestro usually the write and read but in what ???

josyanne
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)