[Malte] Geaneum database
I have only recently returned to researching my Maltese ancestry and the database appears to have changed so much whilst I have been away that I am a little confused.

In entering the surname Xerri(scerri)there appears to be no entries before 1854 and I cannot see the column that used to contain the parish name.

Is this a quirk of my browser or is there some other way of doing a search apart from by surname.

Thanks  Ed

www.jeaned.net
  Répondre
hello Eddy

on my computer it is ok

the first XERRI appears in 1557

and SCERRI in 1617

tell me if it works better if you reinitiate (not sure of the spelling ?)the search ?

Josyanne
  Répondre
Hi Josyanne.

No it is no different on Firefox or Opera the two browsers that I use on this computer.

Very strange, if I enter Xerri as the surname I only get Scerri and there is only 4 pages of baptisms which of course is not correct.

I have another laptop elsewhere and an ipad at my daughters house so will try them there this evening to see if I get a different result.

regards  Ed
  Répondre
Have now tried this on a laptop running Chrome as browser and on Ipad with Safari and the resutls for the xerri/scerri baptisms are the same.

all very odd.

regards  Ed
  Répondre
I tried again just now and it works ???
  Répondre
Just a thought.  Have you tried the English version?

Regards. Ed
  Répondre
Hello,

I'd just tried the English version using Safari as browsers on my mac and it works perfectly.

I didn't detect any trouble.

Regards,

thierry
  Répondre
  Répondre
Bonjour je regarderai demain

Josyanne
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)