[Malte] Marriage Certificate received from Malta!
I have received 3 certificates from Malta over the last couple of months and its a great feeling when they arrive as you know that you will uncover just a little bit more about your Maltese family of years gone by.  I t might only be the name of a witness or the profession of a parent of your great grandmother but whatever it is it is worth every penny.
With regards to the translation side, it shouldn't be too difficult if you use a translator such as the one on google and a bit of lateral thinking.  You can normally get a good idea of what it should mean.  I have also found that the people on here are very helpful when it comes to translating most things.  
Good luck with all your research and discoveries.

Kind regards...Dave
  Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
Re : Marriage Certificate received from Malta! - par jm_lazare - 07-11-2012, 08:37
Re: Marriage Certificate received from Malta! - par grenadier19612003 - 07-11-2012, 09:50
Re : Ma rriage Cer tificate r eceived fr om Malta! - par godfrey_sultana - 21-11-2012, 09:22
Re : Ma rriage Cer tificate r eceived fr om Malta! - par godfrey_sultana - 21-11-2012, 09:24

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)