[Malte] CARABOTT from Zejtun
Hi All, I am new to this subject and this site, also these tools so please excuse my ignorance.

I am trying to conduct some research about my father Gaetano Carabott ancestors.
His father Gaetano (my grandad) and Giuseppe (my great grand father) were from Zejtun.

Where should I start? How can I use these internet tools? 

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.
  Répondre
Hi, 

If you can give us some additional details we would please to help you to go ahead .
Could you give for example the name of the wife of your granddad and grandgranddad
If you have a date and place of marriage, birth or dead , that will help us also to find the connections and after you will be able to fly alone.
Merry Christmas

Jean-Marie VINCENT
  Répondre
(25-12-2021, 09:19)alancarabott a écrit : Hi All, I am new to this subject and this site, also these tools so please excuse my ignorance.

I am trying to conduct some research about my father Gaetano Carabott ancestors.
His father Gaetano (my grandad) and Giuseppe (my great grand father) were from Zejtun.

Where should I start? How can I use these internet tools? 

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Alan, Did anyone emigrate? If so, where to and when?

Regards, Theresa
  Répondre
Go to this page : https://en.geneanum.com/malta/databases/marriage.html

Search for CARABO Gaetano as husband. You will find a mariage the 1844-07-06 that should be the one you search for. From here you can find the parents.
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)