[Malte] BONELLO/DEBONO
Hi Im researching my maltese heritage. I live in Australia

My great grandfather was carmelo Bonello who married maddalena Debono.  I have very little information about them, except their date of marriage which is 25th of may 1891, Zabbar Malta, could anyone advise me on how to obtain, birth dates and dates they passed away
thank you
jodie Smile
  Répondre
Hello
excuse me if the text is weird, I
use me as a translator
it is you who had put on facebook the tree of the genealogist, we advise you to contact directly the parish of Zabbar
cordially
christiane
Cordialement
christiane
  Répondre
25 may 1891 in Zaddar: Carmelo BONELLO son of Andrea and Teresa MAGRO maried with Madallena DEBONO daugther of Giuseppe and Grazia GRIMA

19 november 1848 in Zabbar : Andrea BONELLO son of Gio Batista and Teresa ROSSI maried with Teresa MAGRO daughter of Salvatore and Grazia PULIS

30 october 1814 in Cospicua : Gio Batista BONELLO son of Giuseppe and Caterina AGIUS maried with Teresa ROSSI daughter of Andrea and Anna BORG

16 february 1773 in Cospicua : Giuseppe BONELLO son of Gio Batista and Rosalba AQUILINA maried with Caterina AGIUS daughter of Angelo and Speranza CALLUS

25 february 1781 in Cospicua: andrea ROSSI son of Francesco and Teresa N… maried with Anna BORG daughter of Leonarda and Vicenza N…

21 may 1741 in Zabbar : Angelo AGIUS son of Giuseppe and Grazia CASSAR maried with Speranza CALLUS daughter of Gio Paolo and imperia PSAILA

28 january 1734 in Senglea : Gio Batista BONELLO son of Giacoma and Margarite MIZZI maried with Rosalba AQUILINA daughter of Annetto and teresa BALZAN

13 agosto

13 agosto 1699 in Luca : Giuseppe AGIUS son of Pasquale and Andreana ABELA maried with Grazia CASSAR daughter of Andrea and Maria N…

and more on : geneanum.com
  Répondre
Hello I'm also an Abela Family. I found this for you
1891-05-03 BONELLO Carmelo father Andrea mother MAGRO Teresa
DEBONO Maddalena Giuseppe GRIMA Grazia un fils Emmanuel
  Répondre
[quote = "paulejeunet" pid = '5868' dateline = '1604829696']
25 may 1891 in Zaddar: Carmelo BONELLO son of Andrea and Teresa MAGRO maried with Madallena DEBONO daugther of Giuseppe and Grazia GRIMA

19 november 1848 in Zabbar: Andrea BONELLO son of Gio Batista and Teresa ROSSI maried with Teresa MAGRO daughter of Salvatore and Grazia PULIS

October 30, 1814 in Cospicua: Gio Batista BONELLO son of Giuseppe and Caterina AGIUS maried with Teresa ROSSI daughter of Andrea and Anna BORG

16 february 1773 in Cospicua: Giuseppe BONELLO son of Gio Batista and Rosalba AQUILINA maried with Caterina AGIUS daughter of Angelo and Speranza CALLUS

25 february 1781 in Cospicua: andrea ROSSI son of Francesco and Teresa N… maried with Anna BORG daughter of Leonarda and Vicenza N…

21 may 1741 in Zabbar: Angelo AGIUS son of Giuseppe and Grazia CASSAR maried with Speranza CALLUS daughter of Gio Paolo and imperia PSAILA

28 january 1734 in Senglea: Gio Batista BONELLO son of Giacoma and Margarite MIZZI maried with Rosalba AQUILINA daughter of Annetto and teresa BALZAN

13 agosto

13 agosto 1699 in Luca: Giuseppe AGIUS son of Pasquale and Andreana ABELA maried with Grazia CASSAR daughter of Andrea and Maria N…

and more on: geneanum.com
[/ quote] thank you
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)