J'ai été un peu étonnée de trouver dans les
fichiers mon modèle avec la même appellation : fiche prélature
vierge2.doc
Mais je suis contente qu'elle serve pour le
groupe.
Amicalement
Michèle
(il ne me reste plus qu'à en faire une pour les
rentrées sur la base : Baptêmes, Mariages, Décès).
  Répondre
Bonjour,

Oui je vous ai 'volé' votre document que me parait utile pour tout le monde.
N'hésitez pas d'ailleurs à en ajouter directement dans les fichiers (ça reste plus visible qu'un mail)et de l'annoncer par mail.

Nicolas
  Répondre
re
je viens de recevor un mail me disant que le site est maintenant dans toutes les langues !!! super Merçi Nicolas
josyanne

Hello Josianne, Thanks for informing me regarding your new Maltese genealogy website. Seeing that the Malta Roots has been ideal for some time I asked listers if anything went wrong. Some emails seem to be going astry.
So a gentleman by the name Ed McKie wrote and confirmed this, and gave me an email address (your address) which I am reproduing below.

As soon as I enter this address in Google, the page/s that pop up also carry a menu on the top of the page with one of the icons say 'translate' (in many languages)so there is no fear that genealogist use your French version will be stuck if they know about this . I

have tried using the full address you gave me but did not produce results. I do hope I did explain this clearly enough to you so that you might pass it to other who are in my position. I am still struggling with my Tree. You have always been a great help to all..... you are one of a kind.!!!!! Any thing you might have about Cospicua wil help me. Harry Garrett from Malta.
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet :